Last Updated 10/10/2021
By subscribing to our services, you (the client) agree with our Terms of Service (Maths Teacher Hub). Maths Teacher Hub reserves the right to cancel any service (subscription) provided with or without a refund or notice or warning for any reason. Maths Teacher Hub also reserves the right to change and modify the Terms of Agreement at any time with or without client notification. It is up to the client to periodically check and familiarise themselves with the recent Terms of Service.
1) If any client does not comply with the new Terms of Service modifications, their service will be cancelled.
2) Your Yearly subscription plan will expire automaticly, once your subscription of 365 days has been completed. Once your membership has expired and you log in, you will be prompted to pay the additional payment of £30.00 for an additional 365 days membership, if this is not paid, you will keep the same prevented access to the website. Automatic membership expiration and be prevented by contacting us and paying in advance before your expiration date.
3) Subscribing to our service, means you accept that Paypal is allowed to handle your payment information, which you enter upon purchase and this means you are obliging to follow their privacy statement which can be found with the link below
4) Maths Teacher Hub reserves the right to deny refunds for their services with or without reason, regardless of the Service Refunds and Cancellation Guidelines if the user does not follow the Acceptable Use Policy or request e.g. website abuse, spamming
5) Any misuse of the website must be directly reported to us to prevent account termination and IP blacklisting.
6) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely, as soon as you have paid for our subscription service, and will remain to be active until your subscription has expired.
8) No Services rendered by Maths Teacher Hub are eligible for a refund. Any charge disputes must be reported directly to Maths Teacher Hub within seven (7) days of the date which the charge originally occurred. If a charge which is deemed valid by Maths Teacher Hub, and validated by our Terms of Service, is disputed to a financial institution by performing a charge-back.
If you have any enquiries please using our contact form on https://mathsteachub.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.